Military Uniforms used by armed forces of Ronastre
1.This fighter was a member of the Red Volunteer Militia, an Army set up by the National Liberation Committee during the days of the Ronastre's War of Independence, it later took part in the Eglise Ronastre Wars and Bianca Secession, the RVM never had standard uniforms or weapons, this fighter is wearing a civilian blouse and waistcoat with combat trousers dyed black, she carries the 1998 M125 Submachine Gun, no doubt left by wartime Confederate Army.
2. This Soldier shown here is a member of the 1st People’s Rifle Division, the first unit created for the Labour Liberation Army, it first took part in combat during the Eglise Ronastre Border War where they distinguished themselves as a thought fighting force, his uniform resembles those used by the Confederate Army during the summer due the massive stocks of such clothing being left by the Confederacy after the War of Independence, the rifle is the M1985 Bolt Action Rifle.
3. The fighter shown here is member of the Ronastrese Commandos, a small unit within the LLA which was mean to carry out raids behind enemy lines, like the RVM the Commandos had no uniforms or weapons but this soldier is fairly representative. The Beret and T-Shirt are civilian, but the camouflage trousers are the same used by some units of the LLA during the second Eglise Ronastre War, the Rifle is excellent 7.62 PWM M3.
4. The soldier shown here is part of the 16th People’s Rifle Division which was formed following the Second Eglise Ronastre War to guard Ronastre’s Northern territories, the soldier’s dress gives an indication of the severity of the climate in the North that prevailed in the winter, thus he wears fully quilted jacket and trousers. The cap is fur lined with extensive earflaps to prevent frostbite the rifle is the popular M17 Zhukov Rifle.
5. This soldier is one of the famous 12th People’s Rifle Division, a unit of the LLA which distinguished itself as such effective fighting force that the Eglise Army following the peace treaty of 2017 between Ronastre and Eglise Sainte Eve employed it’s members to train its troops, his uniform is based on clothing that is worn by people who live in the mountains of Ronastre, these troops would usually be armed with the Khrushchev Automatic Rifle or PWM 2012 submachine gun.
6. This Soldier is part of the 17th People’s Rifle Division from the Last Coast War, despite being ill equipped they fought a number of incredibly brave actions alongside the Eglise Army during the Coast War, the grey-drab combat uniform and soft peaked cap provided scant protection during the winter mouths the rifle is the M1956 Voronov Rifle