People’s Revolutionary Party
1)Any person may join regardless of Race, Religion or gender.
2) All members of the party who own a small business must pay more for membership than one who is an employee of a business, no member may own a large scale business.
3) Party members must wear a party badge or have a party flag when at demonstrations or rallies.
4) All members for the party have the right to discuss and debate matters of policy and direction but when decision of the party is made by majority vote, all members are expected to uphold that decision so as to avoid factionism.
5) All members of the Central Committee are to be voted in by party members
1) Renationalisation of all public transport so as to lower the cost of travel on the public
2) Nationalisation of all banks and strong regulations placed on them
3) Nationalisation of all private schools.
4) Nationalisation of Nursing homes to give the elderly and those with physical or mental disabilities a high standard care
5) The monarchy to be abolished. The ex royal family will be given the choice of staying in the country as ordinary citizens or may go into exile.
6)A new anthem (The Internationale) to replace God save the Queen/King.[link]
7) A new flag and coat of arms to represent the people rather than the state.
New Flag [link]
New coat of arms [link]
8) The economy to be remodelled into workers' self-management and worker cooperatives so as to allowing workers to participate in the decision-making process of the economy, as well as and state-owned enterprises run on behalf of the people.
9) Money to be put in to National Health Service to help give an even better Service to the public.
10) The tax burden to be shifted onto the rich, with direct taxes on working people's incomes reduced.
11) The confiscation of wealth from the rich and windfall taxes on company profits.
12) The full separation of church and state, religion is to be treated as an entirely private matter.
13) All towns and city councils are to have meanings with members of the local community to discuss local issues and how to improve the local area.
14) Parliament to be reorganized so rather than just party members, members of the public are elected to Parliament so as to give party members a picture of what is happing on the ground so to speak
15) The government to build community housing to battle Homelessness
16) New laws so that nobody may evict a tenant, only demand money through a court.
17) Give northern Ireland the right to secede from the union if they wish
1) The building of greater economy links with Latin America and the Caribbean.
2) Withdrawal of recognition of the State of Israel until agreement is reached with the Palestinian people.
3) Troops to stay in Afghanistan until they are no longer needed as to leave now would leave the Afghan people at the mercy of the Taliban.
4) The country is to stay in the European Union and try to build it along socialist lines rather neo liberal ones.
5) The support for states such as, Cuba Venezuela Vietnam and other socialist states.
6) Opening of diplomatic talks with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea so as to help reach an agreement with its southern neighbour.
7) The call for full global nuclear disarmament without exception.
8) The removal of US troops and bases from Britain.